Have you ever been faced with an annoying problem? Sometimes, when you are trying to free up some space on your iPhone 5s and therefore you delete a number of photos. But unfortunately, you accidentally delete one or more memorable photos you shouldn’t have deleted. It is frustrating! But don’ worry, here we suggest you 3 ways to find your deleted photos back from you iPhone 5s.
Maybe for a time you have been too busy to back up your recent photos and thus you can’t recover your favorite photos deleted by a mistake. In that case what should you do to retrieve your deleted photos on iPhone 5s without backup? Rest assured, JIHOSOFT iPhone Data Recovery can help you restore all your lost photos due to accidental deletion, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore, etc. But if you have regularly backed up your photos with iTunes or synced them with iCloud, then you can retrieve them easily.
Solution 1: Recover Lost Photos from iPhone 5s with JIHOSOFT iPhone Data Recovery
Under the circumstance of having no backup of your deleted photos, we strongly recommend you our popular product iPhone Data Recovery, which is a professional tool for restoring deleted photos on iPhone 5s and even on other latest iOS devices. Try our product and get your photos back right now!
- Download and run the software on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
- Click “Start Scan” to proceed and wait for the scan to finish.
- Check photos in the scan result and select the photos you need to retrieve.
- Click the “Recover” button to get them back.
Solution 2: Restore Deleted Photos to iPhone 5s from iTunes backup
What if you can’t find your deleted photos in the scan result of your iPhone 5s? Then you can scan your iTunes backup on your computer with the help of JIHOSOFT iPhone Data Recovery, provided that you have backed up before. When the scanning is done, what you have to do is to select the photos you want to recover and you don’t even need to connect your iPhone 5s to your computer. Please do as follows to have a try:
- Run the application on the computer and click the “Next” button.
- Choose an iTunes backup to scan.
- Preview and select photos you want.
- Click the “Recover” button.
Note: You should not sync your iPhone 5s with iTunes after you lost your photos, otherwise the iTunes backup file will be updated and the deleted photos will be lost forever.
Solution 3: Retrieve Deleted Photos to iPhone 5s from iCloud
- Disable the “My Photo Stream” option in Settings > iCloud > Photos.
- Enable “My Photo Stream” again.
- Once you enable “My Photo Stream”, your lost photos will begin to automatically download to your iPhone 5s.
Note: You should always connect your iPhone 5s to a Wi-Fi network in this process.